As a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) our role in the local area is important. As a not for profit organisation we invest everything into improving our facilities & people's access to them.
We would not be able to do this without the support of our partners. These organisations are instrumental in ensuring that opportunities for sport and social development continue to be provided for the people of Harrow and it's surrounding areas.
The partners listed below are an important part of our story. They enable clubs like ours to exist in an age where demands on people's time are limitless, and when maintaining sports facilities is becoming increasingly difficult and expensive. Helping to keep young people active & involved in sport is an important part of the social responsibility that these companies take seriously.
Why Get Involved
For an information pack on how you can get involved as a partner please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The club has over 20 teams across all age groups, playing more than 250 fixtures each season with over to 10,000 visits to our ground alone - allowing us a great platform to promote your products and services through kit branding, advertising on our ground, newsletters to our members and on our website.
- Many opportunities for your business to create strong links with the local community.
- One of the best junior sections in Middlesex with ample opportunities to promote your products or services to our members.
- Between April - September there is a match or training session being held on our ground every single day.
- Use of our facilities for corporate matches, summer parties, festive parties & off site training events.
- The chance for companies to make a difference in the social development and well being of young people.